THE MORE YOU DANCE THE MORE YOU SAVE!
Check out our simple pricing table below and sign up to the option that’s best suited to your needs!
TIMETABLE FOR SALSA AND BACHATA
Partner not required:
To take our salsa lessons you do not have to bring a partner! If you can bring someone, it´s better of course, so you can practice with your partner even outside of class schedules. Otherwise, do not worry, we always have several men and women without a partner, and that way you can meet new friends.
- We handle two payment dates: 1 and 15 of each month. When you register, it is rounded to the nearest payment date (1 or 15).
- Late Payment Fee: $ 50 surcharge per day.
- Non-working days and holidays are non-refundable. Payments are non-transferable.
- Please put the cell phone in “silence” mode so as not to interrupt.
- Enter your code upon arrival. The bathroom is for everyone’s use, please keep it clean.
- Salsa classes are not competition, it does not matter if it comes out faster or slower, so take it easy.
- Try to keep quiet while the instructor explains.
- It is recommended that students take classes without jewelry or accessories to avoid accidents. Wear appropriate clothing: not clogy or hot, such as light pants or shorts and shirt or blouse, as well as appropriate dance shoes from the second level up.
- Respect the instructors and their classmates, not by mocking or verbally or physically assaulting them.
- For hygiene reasons, you will not be able to eat in the halls.
- It is suggested to bring a towel and a change of clothes.
- This phrase is prohibited: I can´t do it!
- In order to avoid accidents, stay away from the mirror.
- Take care of the belongings of others.
- Arrive on time for classes.
- Pay the monthly payment on the indicated time.
- Always come with a lot of energy and fun attitude.
Complying with these rules will make it easier to coexist among all. Thank you very much.